Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What do blisters, card stock, art markers, and the SyFy channel have in common?

Things that have taken over my life for the last two nights!!!

Morning(ish) everyone,

I have spent the last two days working on paper crafts with the soon to be Mister for the wedding reception. About 30 little "cubee's" of all our favorite movie and tv and comic book characters...

They are looking pretty AWESOME!


 But my hands are sure sore. We ran out of ink in the printer so I've had to hand ink about 10 of them and then cut them out so Mr. can put them together. Le Sigh! But it's nice having a project we can do together.

Any way in other news I suppose, the BIG DAY is coming closer and closer...and I'm so excited! Lots of people ask me if I'm scared yet, but in all honesty I'm not. I'm nervous about the sheer mountain of stuff yet to do, and pay for, but the act of getting married? Nah! I know what I'm getting into and I'm excited.

This Friday is my "Bridal shower/fun/thingie" and that is exactly how my mother titled it...she's a strange one.
I made a few requests for my batchlorette party, because let's face it, I'm strange too.  I did NOT want to go bar hopping, I wanted a party that every one could come to especially since there are some under-agers in my wedding party. Also there was to be no strippers, no last night as a single girl list and absolutely positively NO PENISES...fake or other wise.
So as far as I know they are throwing a retro slumber party with movies like The Pajama Game and 27 Dresses, lots of food and wine, and a fire on the deck...I'm hoping there will be games and presents for me too, but that's just the seven year old in me :) I will be sure to get lots of pictures so every one can see! Miss V has a super cute pair of pj's for it so I'm told...I, on the other hand, have no cute pajamas...just grungy ones and slutty ones...so my mother has decided that she will provide mine for me. Hmmmm....
I suppose I should get cracking on getting the bride's maid's baskets done so I can give them out on Friday.

So now all I have to do is put on a movie or two, and craft my non existent rear end off...I'm on a classic Disney kick so I'm probably gonna go with Snow White and Cinderella...but if you have any suggestions for good movies to watch/listen too while doing other things PLEASE leave them in the comments!

Kisses from the Mrs.!


1 comment:

  1. you dork! you have a LOT of catching up to do if you are going to keep this blog going!

    ReplyDelete